Thursday, October 2, 2008

No class?

I've been waiting at the door since 8 this morning, 8:30, no one is here? Where is my class, it is Thursday...right? Well.. So Ike has really fucked up Body Worlds, no one is coming to the museum, we extended our hours till 9pm, and only 20 people have showed up this week. Yeah I know, easy money, but I need some stimulus. For 5 hours I sat and waited for people to take their tickets. I found out that I weigh 188.5 lbs. There's this scale that is prompt across my station. I went to check it out, put a quarter in and it weighs you, then tells your weight on the other planets and the moon. On Jupiter I would weigh 400 lbs, and the Moon I think was 27lbs. Wow, 188.5 lbs. Thats 21.5 pounds I have lost since last year...but doing what? I guess all the running/walking at Memorial paid off, but I feel any different. Compare that to high school...almost 300 lbs! Yeah I know, jaw dropper, so thats what, a retail difference of... 111.5 lbs... Bob Barker! Tell me what I've won!

Little by little I've been talking to Clair, she's going to ACL, damn her. She's the mini punk rocker chick that I orientated when she came to UHD for Freshmen Orientation. Whoa speaking of Clair, now i can watch Heroes, since work made me miss it this Monday.

No comments: