Sunday, November 2, 2008

A good girl is hard to find.

I'm not asking for much ya know...



These past few days I've been working extra over time, working 10-12 hrs. In the end the check is juicy. Some shit heads keep calling out at work and so there's no one to work. I'll do it, no life right now. Just saving up to hurry up and leave, get out of this place that I'm in. For once school is not on my top list. Leave and say Fuck You. The people at work are pretty cool. Hanging with them is even better. But the funny part is that every one is at least a roommate with each other. The Halloween mixer was fun...even though some jerk called in and I had to work after 5 till 9. I didn't get to go home and put my costume on. So I just stayed till 10, had a few drinks and fried grasshoppers. Danced a little with strangers to a 80's rock band. Man they played some good music. I went home tired from working 8am-9pm. Today was almost the same. 9am - 7pm.

Mom came over. All we did was watch TV. I missed those kid days.

Still no date for the O-Team Banquet. I don't think I wanna go anymore.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh your going! and you are going to like it.... Even if I have to take you as my 2nd date ;)

Eloy Zuniga Jr. said...

Jon, you can have her she's all yours.

. said...

Eloy, although I greatly appreciate you offering Kara to "swing" with me, I do call her "mom" for a reason. Thanks, she's already got a room full of 2nd grade students, I don't think she could handle one big kid. lol.

I got someone in mind.