Thursday, May 1, 2008

Good News

Once again my work will be published in UHD's brochures, and unlike the other times I will get some credit.

Pat from admissions e-mailed me:Hello Everyone!

"You did not receive this email by accident, but with a purpose. If you have been selected to take part in UHD’s undergraduate viewbook committee.

Why you? You may ask. UHD has lots of talented students and staff! We feel all of you exemplify what we need. From Angelina’s writings in the Bayou Review to Gladys previously working with a magazine, to Jon bringing a trendy UHD vibe to Chris with a worldly view and with Bernadette’s focused and insightful thinking!

The purpose of the first committee meeting is to develop an outline of our future viewbook, the content, structure, and mood. We will be discuss the beginnings of the rough draft during the meeting along with your ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.

Please reply with any questions prior to the meeting if you need, thanks for your time!"




I'm really excited, this is the 2nd time something like this is happen to me. The first time is the 002Mag UHD edition. I have a lot of ideas for this book...er view book. A view book is like a brochure but in book for. Has pictures of the university and student live, and quick info...a small interest book in other words. I was told that I needed to have an idea and present it along with the other committee members. As for a graphic I have a tone of ideas, the retro image is in so I'm looking in to that.

More to come!


No comments: