Thursday, May 15, 2008

I could care less

So much shit is going down at work. I turned in the invoice to the water park 2 months ago...and again we are not taking the kids because the people at work can't do their jobs. 2 fucking months went by and they want to pay at the last minute!!!!!


No snacks for the kids today...I mean my boss and his staff have only been at work since 10 am...and they can't walk their asses to the caferteira and get the snacks...they gotta wait for us when we come in at three and expect us to create some kinda Mother Teressa miracle act and pull the snacks out of our asses.

But the one team leader thats been there all morning can't run to Food Town and spend some of her money. We've all pitched in to buy snacks for the kids...but she never has once put in money.

The fact that she knew that we didn't have snacks...and then brings food for only her team (when in the past we have feed her kids on many occasions) and eats it infront of the other students...how unprofessional is that.

We the other team leaders and I then all put our money together and bought some cokes and nuggets for the kids. And she goes crying. Fuck Her...she never helps to set up for program, never helps to end program.

I wish I was like Moyia and quit on the spot, she said the truth. With out us 4, nothing would of gotten done.


I know we're gonna get some kinda of lecture tomorrow at our fucking retarded teacher breakfast...teachers who won't support the program breakfast... no wait I want them to lecture. Cause it's about time I say shit. I've done my part, I've set up field trips for the students, I've signed that toilet paper of a contract to do my best.

I gotta wake up at fucking 6am to be at work for only 30 minutes....piss on that breakfast.


I will walk out...I promise I would.

I left my other job cause of this same shit.

Venting is nice.

No comments: