Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why do people make things difficult?

Just a venting issue....

A while ago I put up shift coverage card at work so I can take the day off and do some school stuff. At the bottom of the card I put "Will work your Saturday shift." Some one signed it so I got the day off. I told this person to give me a fair advance time of notice so I can make some preparations on my schedule. That person agreed. Well, this person decides to let me know at the very last minute...very late on Friday via text...by the way in which it was in my locker due to work related rules. I didn't check my messages later that night, so it was too late. Now this person is asking for me to cover her shift again, but I have a final on that day. I clearly explained it to this person what went wrong the first time, and the complications for this time. For some reason she just can not get this in their head. I have even told this person that I will work for them during the week and a Saturday.

No comments: