Monday, October 12, 2009

Rocktober! Kings of Leon and U2!!!




So after dying last week I have a greater appreciation for life. Especially for concerts. Last week was the Kings of Leon concert and man was it AWESOME! No pictures cause I'm still learning to work out my new phone cam settings, but I and my brother did take some videos. They played their top hits...Use Somebody, Sex On Fire, Molly's Chamber, Notion, The Bucket, Rodeo King...and my favorite of all..On Call.



But this week will be even better because I got tickets to U2! YES that's right U freak'n 2! They were here about 5 years ago at the Toyota Center...but this Wed they will be at Reliant Stadium!!! And I gots the floor seats!!! Honestly I really think their new stuff really sucks so I'm looking forward to the classics.

Here are the songs I really want to hear:
Pride (In the Name of Love)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
One
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
New Year's Day
With or With Out You

(not a classic but good)
Vertigo
Beautiful Day
All Because of You
Bullet the Blue Sky


And my personal favorite and the best song U2 had ever made:
Where the Streets Have No Name!!!
The guitar intro riff is f'n awesome and it plays out again at the end of the song.
This is the original video of the song:



This video is right after 9/11 and U2 did the half time show for the 2002 Super Bowl:






And here is a preview of what the stage will look like at the concert this Wed

No comments: