Sunday, April 13, 2008

memoirs of the myspace stalker

I was looking at my live journal post today and I came across Nikole's Valentine's Application. I posted on my space and she filled it out. Thats how we first met. Out of every one I've dated, she left a mark on me. I really miss her. I dismembered myself from her when she told me she was going to rehab. Yeah I can deal with the whole weed thing, but she had more problems than I could handle. She even told me she'll take me down if I didn't leave, and it was for my own good. She move to New York and thats how it ended. Now she's following her demons to Austin. I write to her every now and then, words of inspirations after I've read her suicide journals. . I still can't believe "SHE" was my stalker not vice versa. Funny. I really saw something in her. Sad. She was beautiful, and I was willing to fall in the pits with her.

Valentines Application

http://cap1-5.livejournal.com/61815.html

Im just here in the C-building waiting for Kara and Clauds. I sent Mary (myspace) stalker a Valentines Application and these are her answers :

Please provide positive answers.

Name: Nikole Marie (how orginal, right?)


Age: Really young, but old for my age


Height: 5 friggon 1


Single or Taken: Taken? WTF? NO ONE'S takin' ME ANYWHERE! So I suppose I'm single.


Would You Date Me ..why? Mmmm, Well, I'm not sure! I don't exactly know you, but you seem sweet enough...annnndddd you look younger than you are which is a + (for you, if nothing else).


Do you kiss On First Date: Every single thing depends on the person and wether I think it's going to work or not, but no. Most likely, I wouldn't...Just because I;n old fashioned.


Have we met: No, but we totally should.


How did you spend last valentines day: probably pissed off at everyone....


how do you want and why do you want to spend it with me? Beeeecause you asked so sweetly


Do you think I am attractive: very adorable.


Are you willing to be my valentine: yes, i said, damnit!


Send this to my inbox and then repost it for yourself maybe i will reply to you also. Pshhh...MAYBE????? YOU BETTER!!!


MISSING?

No comments: