Thursday, April 24, 2008

Missed Connections on Craiglist

Every Thursday on Houstonist.com, they go to craiglist.com and find the missed connections page. A web page where people want to me up anonymously. Then Houstonist will post a response.


Did you order pizza Friday night? - m4w (Spring)

This is your delivery man... I was having a real shitty shift that night until I delivered your pizza. You asked me how I was doing (no one ever does that!) and I was so taken aback by your wonderful smile and gorgeous brown eyes that I had much trouble stuttering out my reply. I know this is a long shot but what have I got to lose?

the last 2 digits of your address are 06, you live on a very short street...

Here's a thought. Deliver a pizza to her house every day until she gets the idea or calls the police.


my best friend - m4w

in love with one of my best friends.
She recently ended things with her cheating boyfriend.
how do i tell her my feelings without ruining our friendship?
Does she see me that way, or sees me like her brother?
i always told her she deserves better, can i make her truely happy?
the worst part...does she still have feelings for her ex, or has the anger killed the flame?
do i tell her?
do i tell her?
do i tell her?
do i risk it?
In a word: HELL NO. Don't take our word for it. Read on.

re: my best friend - m4w

bro, keep things as they are. dont do it unless you're willing to never see or talk to her again should things go south. i say this because i recently dated and split with mine. we ended on a good note but things are very difficult now for the both of us.
No means no, and friend means friend. You're probably still thinking "Oh, she's my best friend. Things won't go south (tee hee); she's way too mature for that." Are you kidding? Have you seen Fatal Attraction? A bunny will end up in your pot. Not a stuffed bunny, but a real, flesh and blood bunny. Don't have one? She'll buy one. That's what happens when you date friends.



hot Hillary delegate - m4w - 27

You were the smoking hot girl in the Hillary gear at our convention tonight. I was the handsome, well-dressed Obama delegate who kept checking you out. You left in a hurry when the convention went south, and we never got a chance to resolve our tension. Come teach me the error of my ways.
The Clinton rep must have been truly beautiful as there is no way you could consider her hot if she was dressed in Hilary gear. This clearly a very delegate situation.




HLB from CBS I want to spend more time with you. - 21 (Under your window)
I'll bring the mustard and wine. You can cook. I don't mind pepper and chocolate together.

You can tell me about your car being dirty, and we can talk about what to do about the cat being out of control. I just want to be with you.

BTW That SM chick is hot.

Pepper + chocolate + mustard + wine = hurl. Out of control cat? Sounds like someone is on the verge of becoming the crazy cat lady and has some taste issues.

No comments: