Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hell-O

They say the only way to Heaven is to go through some Hell. But what if you are destine to just stay in Hell. Life is not getting any simpler here. What to do, what to do. I find myself recently back up by endless amounts of unfinished paper work. The only thing that makes my happy now is my camera. I don't know where I am going, just random talk. Going to the first 'Stros game this Saturday, should be a blasty blast...we are starting off bad, not since the year I was born we started off this bad. Damn you Tessa and your Cardinals. I hope things get better, not just for me, but out there too. They say that every empire must come to an end. The Romans, the Greeks, the Mongolians, the British. I think it just be our turn. Cause when America sneezes, the world gets the flu.

No comments: