Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pandra: more than a box.

I have been using Pandora Radio for about 6 months now. It's cool. Almost like Launch but better in my view. Of course there is the limited amount of songs you can skip, but just hit F5. So far I have the following stations: Led-Zeppelin, Classic Rock, Retro, British Invasion, Smart Music (Classical), Ja-mahn and Coffee and Donuts. When you first start you can create a station of your own. Type in a song or artist and from there the radio will play music based on you selection. You can click thumbs up or down to save or never play again. From this, the radio will analyze your music choices.

"Sleepy Tigers" by Her Space Holiday. It's a new fave of mine. You might of heard it on t.v. "Well I like you so very much, so much in fact I gotta wake you up." They remind me of The Cure, but more of a back woods casual style.


Astros game this Sat with a free blanket.

Correction....."When America sneezes the rest of the world catches the cold"...but I like mine better. That phrase was expressed after the stock market crash...but how about this for originality; When America farts, the rest of the world chokes.

Had my first carbonated beverage this past Sunday, my first Dr Pepper Monday since the first day of Lent. I really did good. I notice some behavior changes. I was getting better sleep. Now I've wrecked it, as you can tell it is 2300 hrs. Bugger.

1 comment:

Gritona said...

Thanks for the f5 tip... I heart Pandora. Try Edith Piaf, she is BAD ASS... just throwing out tips. Peace man.