Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Lizard King: A Tribute to Jim Morrison

Lizards or to be more presise, the Green Anoles also known as the Carolina anole is my new favorite animal. They're everywhere. And you know it's Spring time when you are out on the porch and one runs across you way. For the past days I've been looking in the garden to get some shoots. They seem to keep to the fence, I guess cause of the conduction of the sun's heat. They are cold blooded so it seems to make sense. When I was a kid I used to love catching them! And I learned a trick that you can do with them. They make fashionably good ear rings. Yes when you catch one or two, put them at the end of your ear lobe and they will bite and dangle off your ear. It doesn't hurt really. Another thing you can do is when you catch them gently rub the area between the eyes and they will fall asleep. Yep. Anyways here are just some of the pics I got to take.


Lizard

lizard 026

CSC_0625

CSC_0628

lizard 018


lizard 028

No comments: