Sunday, July 27, 2008

Preface

Okay I got some time.

My grandma has 5 kids, my mom the oldest, aunt #1, uncle #1, and twins uncle #2 and aunt #2.

Aunt 2 has been the black sheep of the family. She cut class, got pregnant around 15/16, dropped out, had another baby a year later with a different man, another kid 3 years later with a different man.

She finally got married 7 years ago to this guy. My uncles new that he was bad news...but for some reason, my aunt has been attracted to those type of men. After a year of marriage they moved in a house down the street from us. And for some reason they stop working. She had one more kid, and then she had another but that was a still born. So 4 kids from 4 different men. The guy she married also had 3 kids from his first marriage, 2 of them are out of school and working and the youngest is a drop out.

Well her kid the now 18 year old dropped out of school as well. The oldest finally made it out of high school and is the only one working.

5 years and no one has worked...

So they pay the house with the drugs they deal, come to our house and take the food we bought and eat it.

My cousin who has dropped out has broken into our house several times and stolen money from us. He's been in jail a few times.

But that's who they are.


Last Sunday his step dad was pissed off and choked him out. He called the cops and they took him. Now he is saying he is gonna kick every one out of the house and has put an hit on my cousin. So they're scared and they been hanging at our house since then. That's the reason why my brother and I have to leave. But why, if they don't want to work then why should they move in. How are they gonna help and pay the bills.

Now my camera is gone, he has a new tattoo, such a mess now.

No comments: