Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer I ends

The end of Summer 1 was at 2pm today. The final was easy, maybe it's because I actually studied for this time. Heheh. So..one B and two A's on my papers, my mid term was a B-. The final was ok, I didn't blank out like on the mid term...so I'm thinking a B I want an A, but an B seems more logic.

Now it's on, Summer 2:

Philosophy 3301 Moral Issues (5:30 - 7:30pm) and English 3313 Studies in Dramatic Literature (2:45 - 4:45pm) .




Yesterday Kara and I went to eat a Skeeters at Gulfgate. I've never been there so when I walked in I was shocked that every one who has been there has written their name on the bricks with crayons. I took part in the historic vandalism.

(Herman Jon-Anthony De La Rosa in blue)

Jon


Kara also took part in the tagg'n



Photos by Kara.


No comments: