Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on myself

  1. So I got a B in my Intro to Philosophy class.
  2. Summer 2 is hectic, Studies in Dramatic Literature from 2:45 - 4:45 and Morals, Issues, and Ethics from 5:30 - 7:30. They seem okay.
  3. Talked to my academic adviser and he gave me some info on the trip to London...that will include PARIS!!! Heck yeah I'm signing up!
  4. The nerdy hot chick in my Lit class. Every time I enter the building from the O'Kane Theater she is just standing there waiting. So when I walked in to class I felt eyes...I turned to the side and there she was.
  5. This other girl who probably thinks I'm stalking her is in both of my classes. I sat next to her for the first class. Once that was over I went to the book store to get my book, and I stood behind her in line to pay. I went to the food court to eat my snack and I not knowing, i sat to the table in front of here. Then I went to the next class where I sat next her to again. Creepy on my part.
  6. A lot of reading this summer 2...but its the Greek tragedy plays, love those. Especially the back stabbing families.
  7. I just realized that I numbered these instead of bullets.
  8. THE DARK NIGHT is almost here, midnight showing of course.
  9. The car has been acting up. It's like it is struggling to live.
  10. The smoothie I am eating is very tasty.

No comments: