Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ahh, support.

So I can't sleep any more, I guess it's the anticipation of the new job.  I went to target around 6pm. Pat from the museum said to come in business casual for the first day.  So I went and bought a whole new outfit. Black polo, khaki pants, belt, socks, and some boxer brief trunks. Took a shower a while ago and put the new trunks on. I notice something or rather felt different. They have added "the pouch"! The people at the Merona have finally come to their senses and added the "ball pouch".  Let me tell you ladies, its like a bra for your balls. Support and the lift, no more squishing, tugging, pinching. The pouch is made of stretch fabric for the most maximum comfort.  No more reaching for the "cell phone routine" where as I really putting my hand in my pockets to adjust myself.  Men I advise you to get some, they come in a pair of 3 at target with a cool swanky modern design, nothing gay. Make sure you get the contoured pouch for enhanced fit and support. Only at Target. 

No comments: