Thursday, September 11, 2008

Waiting is the hardest part

So work wasn't that bad. I just stayed for 2 hours directing people where the Body Worlds 2 is at. I got to see it as well. It's ok, not as good as the first time. They're aren't as many full bodies. I guess my favorite is the ice skating couple. The had some company catering food, a open bar, man was it good.  My boos told me that employees that need a place to stay when the storm comes  in can stay in the museum along with family and pets. Free I-Max movie all day, but you have to bring your own supplies.  

It looks like every one is headed to Victor's in Pearland. Ike has nudge up and has G-town in sight along with Houston. But I have a feeling that it will keep on nudging up and by Friday afternoon, it will be Beaumont's problem.  So I'm gonna stay home. 

I'm tired, busy day today, class, Activities Day at UHD, ran to Wal-mart, ran to Petco, home, showered, worked, home, work on paper in case the power is out, read, and blogged. 

Good night and good luck. 

No comments: