Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ike takes another bite.

The Woodlands Pavilion is another bastard who Ike has beaten and abandon it. What I am trying to say is, Buzzfest has been canceled. Yes, canceled. And will not be rescheduled. So fall Buzzfest, we'll have to wait till the spring. But there will be Buzzfestivalus. The winter concert venue that takes place in a enclosed structure who's skeletal remains are backed by steal beams. Yeah I know it's not the same, 10 bands vs 3 bands. But hey...now that I got my money back....AC/DC!!! This December an historic event will take place at the HTC. If they can get start back up, hopefuly my dreams of seeing the all thim greatest rock band will also do a world tour...Led-Zeppelin. If that happens...I would die a most very happy person. I mean it, like right after that concert, if I get shot, stab, hit by a motor vehicle, a plane falls on me, a swam of killer bees pierce me, heart attack, Micheal Mayers, combust spontaneously, secret nijas, Chuck Fucking Norris, I don't care, I would die a happy person and forgive all those who wronged me.

No comments: