Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wadded up

I have no patience this morning. I have no idea why. I guess I just didn't wake up right. Or maybe it's the fact that I got home at 10pm from work. Yesterday they had me training in the garage parking in the attendant box. Just sitting in this hot box from 2 - 9 doing nothing. I should of brought my books. I donno. It'll blow off by mid morning. But I'm not going to my 2nd class, I gotta start working on these 2 papers that are due next week. I wish that professors will take in consideration that we students, some of us do work, and not give our paper assignments 4 days before they're due. 

But lets blog about some positive things.  Friday morning after I clocked in at work I took the door that leads out side to the bottom level of the I-Max and took the stairs up to the box office. I notice this girl. Very nice, punk rocker, with the blue streaks in her hair. She looked at me, I looked at her, we said hi, and that was the end of that. The next day I had brought cold left over pizza for lunch. I warmed it up in the lounge and sat ate and read my book. I got up to get a napkin off the sink and she came at a fast pace but mildly walk, right up to me and conformed that I was a new worker.  Then she introduce herself, then asked my name, but I had a wad of processed pizza in my mouth. I grunted "Jon", and pointed to my name badge.  After a confused look she smiled and left post haste.  Yesterday after my break I walked out side back to the garage and she was leaving, she saw me smiled and said "Gron, right." I said "Umph" and the wad up salad in my mouth came out. 


No comments: