Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ike is gonna hit Houston, not Tina.

So it looks like it's gonna hit south of G-town then come up south of H-town at a cat. 3.  After work..yeah that's right I have to work tonight, pack up and hit Kingwood.  It's tough, here at home we are about 5 miles from the Port of Houston, and there is a bayou a mile down the road at the cemetery. So I'm worried about the water here, when Alison hit the water made it to the door but didn't get in the house. If we go to Kingwood, I'm worried about the wind and all the damn trees. Winds will reach K-hood at about a cat. 1. I'm more worried about my car that might have a tree inside it. OR we could just spend the day gambling in Louisiana, I have a players card!

Again, here is another nice melody to set the mood. 




No comments: