Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mexican 101

Here are some words we Beaners borrow in the English language.


1.Cheese
' Maria likes me, pero Cheese fat.'.

2.
Mushroom
'
When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.'

3.
Shoulder
'My Tia wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.
'

4. TEXAS
'My
girl always Texas me when I'm n ot home wondering where I'm at! '

5.
Herpes
'
Me and my girl ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.'

6.
July
'
Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!'

7.Rectum

'
I had 2 cars pero my wife rectum!'

8. Juarez
'One day my abuelita slapped me and I said juarez your problem?'


9.Chicken
'I was going to go to the store with my wife pero chicken go herself.'

10.Wheelchair
'We only have one empanada left but don't worry wheelchair '

11.Chicken wing
'My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing'

12. Harassment
'My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.'


13. Bishop
'My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop'

14. Body wash
'
I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids '



No comments: