Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sticky Wicket

Because of the tropical storm that came in to town the other day, things have messed up. The university was closed on Tuesday, so no class, no orientation. Today I went to class and found out that our final was today, or we could take it tomorrow, I also found out that orientation was moved to tomorrow!

I'm sorry but school first. I'm not gonna show up for work tomorrow. If they can't understand that then that's fine, I'm not gonna blow things out of proportion. I just don't understand why couldn't they move it to Monday, instead of the day where the university announced that all finals were gonna be move to Thursday. Tomorrow is the last class day, so next week should of sound better, there is no classes next week.

Yes I do under stand that next week is program Tues - Fri...why not add Monday. I guess they were in a panic to serve the students and that they really look over things twice. It's understandable.

But I'm still not coming tomorrow.

No comments: