Sunday, August 10, 2008

Twitched Eye

The events in this past week have gotten to me. My left eye is starting to twitch, a sign of a stress burden.

Late Thursday morning I hear banging and screaming at my front door. It was my aunt (crack whore). I thought her husband was beating her on the steps of the house. No. Her crack headed son O.D. on something. I ran to her house to check on him, asked him what happened...His first words were "They tried to take the camera." ...WTF? Then he goes in a daze, looking all around, he started to laugh, pointed to the ceiling while he was on the bathroom floor. The paramedics came. This is what they told him...He was doing something with the dog out side, he fell, came inside to the bathroom and wash is face off, then he started to seizure, foaming of the mouth, eyes rolled back.

I didn't believe anything of it. He was on something and OD, because he came back from the hospital 3 hours later. If he really had a seizure they would of kept him over night, doing all those CTs and MRIs checking his vitals. Theres no way they would of let him out that early.

Later that day I found out that his step dad (the one that beat his ass lass week) called the house and said that Mark took a watch and sold it. It was Andrew's. I was so pissed off. I really thought that I should of let him die that moring...but that would just lower my standers to theirs.

Friday evening I came back from picking up dinner and Mark came up to me, thinking me for calling 911 when he had a "seizure" and said that it was not him who is stealing the stuff from the house. I said what ever and went inside the house.

My grandma told his mom that she does not want him anywhere in this house, not even the grass.

Saturday moring he comes and wants to talk to my grandma out side. Soon I hear him yelling. My Grandma basicly told him that she can't trust him any more. He got mad, started to yell all kinds of shit to her, "I'm not your grandson any more!" He went to his house but then when he reach the front gate he started sreaming and slaming the gates over and over and over.

About 2 hours later he calls to the house and tells my grandma if my uncle is still doing cocaine and hangs up. My grandma then calls them back and tells his mom that she is going to call CPS on their ass. More words are extchanged over the phone.

That was my week

No comments: