Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not over yet.

Well second day at work, no progress. I was sent to a flea market to get people signed up to vote. I was gonna say something to the new boss but I didn't. But I'm glad that Norma was thinking what I was thinking. A lot of Hispanics go to the flea markets and currently they are the ones who are undocumented. So how is that going to help, you have to be a legal resident to vote in the U.S. and all I got was "No papers". I did not get one person to sign up. I went to the Home Depot down the street, although I still didn't anyone to sign up there, they did take the voter registration mail in cards. Well you can't win all the time.


Classes start all over again tomorrow, but that still doesn't mean that summer is over. A dinner party to attend and laser tag with...Steph!

No comments: