Monday, June 23, 2008

Empty

It's strange. When my parents were married I had no real connection with my parents. But now, I have a lasso around my mom. She left at 8pm, now the house is empty for another few weeks. I really had a blast when she stayed the weekend. Now that I think about, my brother got along for once. That never happens. She left a good idea in me. Lets just say...moving to mid-town? I donno, she said Sunday night before bed, that I should look into it.

If you only know the living conditions my brother and I are in now. But thats a different story for another time...and I need to find a violin to play when you read that blog. Short story, we have people coming in and mooching off of us. Yeah so that means grandma is gonna have to stand up for herself and tell those crack heads to FUCK OFF, and stop using her.

Again another time.

Orientation...its gonna be a long day tomorrow.

No comments: