Monday, June 9, 2008

Rain Clouds on the Horizon

So, I got the job at Jackson Middle School. 7am - 4pm. I thought, well I'll just have to take night classes. I went to search the class schedule at UHD's site. Shit. All my major classes start in the afternoon. And theres only one of each, not like other classes wheres there 19 Intro to whatever. What am I gonna do. I didn't sleep well all weekend. I was pretty bummed out. My family was all excited and all, especially my mom. Now I have to tell them I can't take it.

When to church on Sunday morning to ask God or Jesus...one of them had to be there, its church. Anyways I asked for a sign on what to do.

Today at lunch my boss from my last job called me, he wanted to know if I was coming back next year. I told him whats going on, and that I'm am leaning on more of a yes to C.S. I really liked working with the people there, but I know this year these cool people won't be back, and I definitely get stuck with the freaks. I would like to join again, under one condition, it can't be back at Paul Revere. The reason...its too damn far!!! Thats the only reason.

But if I do go back I'll be making $13.50, a dollar more. Plus and extra day cause now all campuses will have program on Fridays.

I donno, I saw a posting in the Admission's department here at school.

We'll see.

Class for now.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I vote CS simply because your classes should be a priority. Since you are returning TL you will probably have first choose. Choose grady or the new campus that is being opened.....

. said...

Thanks mom, you always know what to say.