Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Horizon

During my 2 hour class of defining what is "Just", I was looking for a job on the net. I was on HoustonISD.org and I found a few. One was a middle school 5 minutes away. I applied for it, and 5 minutes I got a voice mail from the principal of Jackson Middle School. She wants me to come in at 1 and talk to me. I am both excited and fraught. You see Jackson MS wasn't always the best MS. When I was in middle school...I went to a different one, Jackson was one of the worse MS at that time. You had students who should of been in 10th grade at that school, fights major fights with knifes, and drive-bys. I know it has changed, cause the hood was a scary place when I was a child. It has now gotten better...thanks to the gays. If there is ever one good thing about the gays, it's their willingness to preserve objects...like an historic neighborhood in Houston...Eastwood.

Well we'll see what happens...man I gotta update my resume and get my clothes ready!!!

No comments: