Friday, June 6, 2008

UHD goes Hollywood

So on my daily web crunch at Houstonist.com I read and artical that a movie was being filmed in town staring Sean Penn And Brad Pitt. They've been filming at downtown in the Pennzoil Building. And I got a source (little bro) that they were filming on the top floors of the school's building to get a panoramic few of downtown Houston. He said it was around 7pm last night, and the movie trailers were in the visitors lot.

I know most of the UHD police cops, so I'll ask whats the DL, Kara is good friends with the chick cop that was walking Penn around UHD's campus. What an exciting day.

Ladies find Penn



I'll post more as the story develops.

Tree of life movie.

In a mystical world of folklore, several individuals embrace in a race to find the Tree of Life, said to give immortality, fertility, and other supernatural powers.ree of Life is a period piece centered around three boys in the 1950s. The son of two characters (Brad Pitt and Jessica Chastain) witnesses the loss of innocence.

1 comment:

Kara said...

OK. I am not good friends with the lady cop, but am friends with her brother. I talked to him, he had no idea and called her! It's totally true he was at UHD sans Pitt. She is not sure if they will be filming at UHD again. I will let you know when I know!