Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer so far

Quite. Really nothing, no Greece trip like last summer, or Vegas. I just realized that having no job sucks. It sucks big salty balls. I thought I would have time to do things, but it's too much time. When I was working I'd wake up at 7:30 am ready for school for 6 hours 4 hours working , home by 8, dinner, school readings and then sleep by 11pm.

Now its like wake up at 9am, read todays school readings. Leave the house by 11, get to school for class from 12:30-2. Surf the net in Niki's office. Wait for Kara my walking buddy at 4 and home by 4:15. From 5pm till 1am I have nothing to do! And It's killing me!!!

I tired the TV thing but I just don't like it one bit. If I read the readings for next class then I won't have anything to do to all day next day.

Any one got any hints.

No comments: